Take A Look Around.
It’s Living Made Easy.
Slemon Park is an established community with exceptional amenities.
Everything that you need to live a physically and socially active lifestyle is within walking distance from your home. Go for a walk on the Confederation Trail, get a membership to Slemon Park Hotel’s fitness room, take a class at Dance Virtuosa, jump on trampolines at Off The Wallz or go skating at the Plex ice arena.
You can also dine at Anson’s Restaurant with neighbours and friends, learn a new skill at Slemon Park Community School, join our community craft and cards groups, attend our annual community BBQ and holiday events, and so much more.
Slemon Park has on-site necessities as well like a Canada Post outlet, convenience store, and child care centre.
Our neighbourhood offers exactly what you’re looking for at your doorstep, plus more services and shopping are located less than a 7 minute drive away in the beautiful City of Summerside.
PLEASE NOTE: WE’RE CURRENTLY WORKING FROM A WAIT LIST, BUT ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. Applications are valid for a period of ninety (90) days. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted.
Click the icons below to explore the services, dining options, active living amenities and more located in our Summerside community.
- École-Sur-Mer: 3 km, 4 min
- Miscouche Consolidated School: 4 km, 5 min
- Greenfield Elementary: 4 km, 5 min
- Summerside Intermediate School: 7 km, 8 min
- Three Oaks Senior High: 8 km, 10 min
- Holland College: 8 km, 10 min
“Dairy bars” are a Prince Edward Island phenomenon unique to Western PEI. You’ll only find a couple of ice cream spots in Eastern PEI, while Prince County has eight. Here are some Summerside favourites:
- Sunny’s Dairy Bar
- Kool Breeze Ice Cream Barn
- Holman’s Ice Cream Parlour
- St. Eleanor’s Dairy Bar
- Alex’s Ice Cream
The City of Summerside
The City of Summerside offers a close-knit small town feel with big city amenities. Summerside is home to an active theatre community and Canada’s college of Celtic performing arts. It has state of the art sports facilities, unique shops, and a broad range of extra curricular activities. Located at the gateway to Prince Edward Island’s North Cape Coastal Drive, Summerside has several beautiful trails and beaches as well.
- Anson’s Restaurant & Pub: 750 m, 9 min
- On The Fly Convenience: 400 m, 5 min
- Shear Perfection Hair Salon: 400 m, 5 min
- Shirley Cares Foot Clinic: 400 m, 5 min
- Little Angels Daycare: 800 m, 10 min
- Off The Wallz Trampoline Park: 950 m, 2 min
- Summerside CrossFit: 850 m, 2 min
- Saultos Gymnastics Club: 850 m, 2 min
- St. Eleanor's Dairy Bar: 5 km, 14 min
- Credit Union Place: 6 km, 17 min
- Irving Oil: 3 km, 4 min
- Atlantic Superstore: 6 km, 7 min
- Walmart Supercentre: 6 km, 7 min
- County Fair Mall: 6 km, 8 min
- Confederation Bridge: 32 km, 28 min