Take A Look Around.
It’s Living Made Easy.
Tired of having to travel to everything by car, wasting time and money? Slemon Park is an established community with exceptional amenities. It has everything you need for your active lifestyle within walking distance from your home. Go for a walk on the adjacent Confederation Trail, enjoy the fully equipped fitness at Slemon Park Hotel for a fee, or visit Anson’s Restaurant & Bar. The community also features onsite Canada Post outlet, ATM, convenience store, hotel and conference centre, ice rink, child care center, dog park, community gardens, and even an airport.
Our neighbourhood offers exactly what you’re looking for at your doorstep, surrounded by green space and offering all the necessities of a vibrant community.
Click and explore the icons below to find out more on why you’ll be proud to live here, in Slemon Park.
- Holland College- 15 min, 1 km
- Summerside Intermediate School- 10 min, 1 km
- Three Oaks Senior High- 15 min, 1 km
- Greenfield Elementary- 10 min, 1 km
- École-Sur-Mer- 10 min, 1 km
- Miscouche Elementary- 5 min, 3 km
- Little Angels Daycare- 5 min, 1 km
- Prince County Hospital 65 Roy Boats Ave.- 10 min, 5 km
- Summerside Medical Centre 475 Granville St.– 10 min, 6 km
- Superstore Pharmacy 535 Granville St.– 10 min, 5 km
- Walmart Pharmacy 511 Granville St.– 10 min, 5 km
Within the Credit Union Place, FiveEleven West is a full service restaurant that offers a casual approach to dining with a cool & hip décor, friendly service & chef created food & beverage menus that change seasonally. They are child and group friendly.
Summerside Farmers' Market
The Summerside Farmers Market is a registered cooperative which operates a year-round weekly farmers’ market, downtown, in the lower-level of the historic Holman Building at 250 Water St.
Open year round every Saturday 9am-1pm.
Slemon Park Hotel
12 Redwood Avenue, Slemon Park
10 Slemon Park Drive
On The Fly Quick Mart
10 Slemon Park Drive
The Confederation Trail
The Confederation Trail, a groomed walking and biking trail stretching right across the province, passes through the centre of Summerside and on through the heart of the region. Pick up a bicycle or take a stroll on this level, easy-to-negotiate trail. Plan your adventure right from your home in Slemon Park.
City Walking Trails
The City also boasts four extensive trail systems; The Rotary Park Trail, Bay Walk Trail, Heather Moyse Heritage Park and Confederation Trail Systems. All four Trail systems are conected, providing a wide range of outdoor activities including; nature hikes, trail biking, outdoor workout stations and is a great way to view the City in general. LEARN MORE HERE
The Waterfront Boardwalk
City of Summerside’s 6 km boardwalk offers attractive waterfront views for all. Walk, run or bike along this spectacular trail, a great way to keep fit and enjoy the outdoors.
The Credit Union Place (CUP)
Credit Union Place is Eastern Canada’s most state of the art, recreation, entertainment and community meeting place. Credit Union Place offers a multitude of recreation and leisure opportunities.. The Credit Union Place is equipped with a fully-equipped fitness centre, a six lane 25m lap pool and leisure pool with water slide, bowling, bowling lanes and more!
The City of Summerside
The City of Summerside offers everything you would expect and desire: elementary and secondary schools, a community college, complete social and health services, world class entertainment opportunities, sports facilities, parks and recreation spaces, unique shops, and a big-box mall district.
- Anson’s Restaurant & Bar - 5 min, .5km
- On The Fly Store- 5 min, .5km
- Canada Games Sports Center- 5 min, .5km
- The Plex Arena- 5 min, .5km
- Little Angels Day Care - 5 min, .5km
- Vector Aerospace- 10 min
- Prince County Hospital- 20 min
- Credit Union Place- 15 min
- Spinnakers Landing- 15 min
- Boardwalk Waterfront- 15 min
- Downtown Summerside- 15 min
- Irving- 3 min, .5km
- St Eleanor’s Dairy Bar - 5 min, 2 km
- Hospital- 10 min, 5 km
- Superstore & Walmart - 6 min, 3 km
- Canada Revenue Agency- 5 min, 2 km
- Confederation Bridge- 20 min, 30 km